17/1 Aaron Place, Wahroonga
PRICE: $900,000 – $950,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully fenced
- Living areas
- Open car spaces
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Remote garage
- Swimming Pool
Nestled in a peaceful friendly community estate, set within a lovingly maintained complex. Only moments from highly sought-after schools and Wahroonga village shops, cafes and station.
An excellent entry point to a prestigious suburb, this Townhouse appeals to first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
- Generous lounge and dining room with leafy outlook and under stair storage
- Large pet and child friendly private courtyard offers pleasant alfresco entertaining area, with decking and electric pergola.
- Three bedrooms are amply equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom features walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Sky lit staircase with built in linen cupboard
- Sky lit main bathroom with separate bath, shower and w/c
- Good sized kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Separate internal laundry, visitor parking spaces available
- Access to the common outdoor swimming pool and gardens
- Single lock-up garage, plus car space
- Walk to Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh and Barker College.
- Close to Wahroonga Village and Hornsby Westfield
- Under 1.3km to Wahroonga, Waitara and Normanhurst stations
- Bus stop at door for schools, Castle Hill and Parramatta.