20 Ivanhoe Street, Marrickville NSW 2204Sold $1,800,000
House Sold - Marrickville NSW
Wonderful Character Home on Corner Block
An excellent entry point into the Marrickville home market, this endearing semi delivers incredible lifestyle appeal in a convenient location.
Interiors reveal authentic period character, featuring high detailed ceilings and picture rails, while the kitchen includes a gas stovetop.
Perfect for professionals and young families, the layout impresses with two spacious bedrooms, complemented by a flexible sunroom/study flooded with afternoon sunlight.
Set just 400m from Marrickville Station, this home rests in a peaceful neighbourhood that offers shops, cafes and schooling options all within walking distance.
• Generously scaled semi is a great fit for young families & downsizers
• Traditional layout provides dedicated living and dining areas + sunroom
• Kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and ample cupboard storage
• Full-brick construction finished with high ornate period ceilings
• Internal bathroom + additional outside toilet, workshop + storage shed
• Just minutes’ walk to hip local cafes, eateries, Woolworths and parklands, sporting fields, river walks and golf course.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 282 m²
- Floor Area is 114 m²
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced