23/1 Aaron Place, Wahroonga NSW 2076Under Offer
Perfect location in a prized community.
Villa - Wahroonga NSW
A traditional full brick build surrounded by greenery, situated in a peaceful leafy pocket of Wahroonga. A superior first home, a wise investment, or ideal for a downsizer, this villa bestows a high quality low-maintenance lifestyle.
The spacious open plan living/dining is enhanced by wooden floors throughout. The light filled versatile space leads to out to the lovingly maintained courtyard garden, the perfect environment for relaxation or alfresco entertaining.
Boasting 2 generous bedrooms with ample BIR and ceiling fans, plus a family bathroom with bath and separate WC.
Other features include good sized kitchen with electric cooktop, full lock up garage plus an extra car space, internal laundry and access to shared resort style pool and garden facilities.
Positioned within close proximity to a selection of elite private schools, boutique cafes, Wahroonga village shops and transport.
• Solid brick build set in a convenient location
• Private courtyard garden with leafy aspect
• Two good-sized bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
• Wooden floors throughout
• Open plan living/dining
• Access to professionally tended garden and pool facilities
• Single garage and car space
• Buses at the doorstop, convenient access to trains
• Close to a selection of prestigious schools such as Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh and Barker College
• A stone’s throw to Wahroonga Village shops and Hornsby Westfield
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 168.10 m²
- Floor Area is 168.10 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly