24 James St Punchbowl
Tightly Held Home with Immense Potential
Set on a level block of 783sqm, this superb prospect holds immense promise for the design of a new family home or duplex (STCA).
The large block boasts an 18.1m wide frontage, making it an ideal candidate for subdivision in a family-orientated location. Each home can have its own frontage and a generous measure of outdoor space.
Alternatively, this may be the opportunity a local family/builder has been waiting for, to knock down the existing home and integrate the entire parcel into plans for a brand-new family residence, reflecting current lifestyle luxuries and design trends.
Offered for the first time in 22 years, the current home with a weathered façade is an understated presence on the street, concealing a surprisingly practical layout featuring three bedrooms plus a sunroom, as well as a spacious alfresco area and plenty of parking.
This address is an easy walk from Punchbowl Park, buses and trains, along with a range of local shops and eateries. It enjoys easy motorway access, while Bankstowns business and retail centre is just a few minutes drive away.
- 125sqm interiors plus 23sqm car space and 20sqm outdoor area
- Naturally bright interiors with dedicated lounge and dining rooms
- Covered outdoor entertaining spills onto large child-friendly garden
- Neat original kitchen and bathroom provide scope to add value
- Gas cooking and hot water, laundry provides a second toilet
- Bedrooms are well scaled and the main has a built-in wardrobe
- Multiple onsite parking includes a carport and a lock up garage
- Bring your designer and builder to help you unlock the potential
- 0.4km to Bankstown South Infants, 1.2km to Punchbowl Boys High