26/4 Dellwood Street, Bankstown NSW 2200Sold $640,000
Superb 3-Bed Apartment with Spacious Courtyard
Apartment Sold - Bankstown NSW
Providing family-sized comfort across an approximate 171sqm title, this wonderfully renovated, courtyard apartment promises a high degree of satisfaction in a central location.
Flooded with morning light, the living space appeals with the provision of ample room for a lounge, dining area and study, benefitting with an easy connection to the spacious outdoor area.
All bedrooms are spacious and provide built-ins, and the bathroom includes a bathtub. Freshly painted and presented in immaculate condition, this apartment will appeal to a range of buyers keen to capitalise in this outstanding location.
Position yourself close to the beloved Bankstown City Gardens, and just five minutes’ drive from premium shops, eateries and cinemas located at Bankstown Central.
• Spacious ground floor residence suits young families & downsizers
• Kitchen has stone benchtops, tiled splashbacks & upgraded gas stove
• Full-brick construction finished with stylish timber-look tiled floors
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, secure double garage
• Popular complex with landscaped grounds offering shaded areas
• Level walk to Bankstown Station and easy access to the motorway
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 171 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly