3/133-135 Bunnerong Road, Kingsford NSW 2032Sold $800,000
Tastefully Updated Apartment in Parkside Block
Apartment Sold - Kingsford NSW
Quietly positioned in a well-maintained established block opposite the lush green environs of Rowland Park, this appealing apartment combines light filled interiors with laid back ambience and a brilliant location.
The property is renovated to create a stylish finish, includes a balcony enjoys grassy outlook, perfect for relaxing or intimate entertaining, plus an allocated car space. Bright and open, the layout provides a blended lounge and dining area, a well-appointed kitchen, along with two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a quality bathroom.
This is a great opportunity for market newcomers, young professionals or an investor seeking good returns in a high demand location; and while perfectly presentable, it still has scope to add your own modern touches, though the hard work has already been done.
The apartment is within walking distance of Kingsford shops, restaurants and cafes, great schools and city/beach transport. It’s also just 15mins to the light rail on Anzac Parade which takes you to UNSW, Randwick’s hospital precinct, Central station and the CBD.
• Fresh vibrant interiors with plenty of light
• Open living and dining area flows out onto a sunny balcony
• Large kitchen including internal laundry fittings and washing machine
• Two good sized bedrooms both featured with built-in wardrobes and one bedroom with a study nook
• Bright modern bathroom including bath
• New flooring
• Side driveway through to an allocated car space
• 15min walk to Souths Juniors, light rail and Kingsford village hub
• Easy access to Bonnie Doon Golf Club and Daceyville Public School
• Minutes to UNSW, Westfield Eastgardens and Maroubra Beach
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 84 m²
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly