39 Garden Street, Eastlakes New South Wales 2018POA
Original Eastlakes Cottage Ready for Next Chapter
House - Eastlakes New South Wales
39 GARDEN ST, EASTLAKES
Set on a level block with convenient rear lane access to parking, this freestanding two-bedroom home presents outstanding scope to fully renovate, extend or ultimately rebuild in a quiet residential street close to all amenities (STCA).
The home is situated less than 500m from the redeveloping Eastlakes Shopping Centre which is destined to bring increased demand to the suburb and create desirability for lifestyle buyers looking to buy or build in the area.
Young families or owner-builders keen to secure a perfectly livable home or investment with exciting potential will recognise the opportunity here. It currently offers a spacious lounge and separate eat-in kitchen, along with two large bedrooms, a full bathroom and sunny backyard.
The home has distinct retro appeal including a classic weatherboard façade and high ceilings, while the rear access and off-street parking add further value in this location.
The property is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, the local sports club and renowned golf courses, with several sought-after schools in the vicinity and excellent public transport links to the city.
• Exceptional blank canvas with high ceilings and good natural light
• Separate lounge area and spacious kitchen/dining with gas cooking
• Two good sized bedrooms both featuring standalone wardrobes
• Bathroom including bath plus second WC attached to verandah
• Semi-enclosed verandah and level grassed yard with garden shed
• Gated off-street parking with access from Robinson Lane at rear
• 550m to Eastlakes Public and 1km to St Therese Catholic Primary
• Stroll Eastlakes Shopping Centre, Lakes Golf Course and city buses
• Just minutes to the airport and beaches; 11.9km from Sydney CBD
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 173 m²
- Floor Area is 173 m²