51 Beaumont Street, Waterloo NSW 2017Auction Saturday, 09th October at 11:00 am
Deceased Estate - Character Semi in Vibrant City Fringe Location
House - Waterloo NSW
Inspection by appointment – Please contact Steve on 0410 647 871
1 BED | 1 .5 BATH
Set in a quiet, low-traffic street, this deceased estate offers a rare foothold in the ever popular Waterloo home market. This is a superb first home or investment at an
affordable price point that is free from strata levies.
The practical design appeals with full-brick construction, herringbone timber flooring
and generous living space. It provides a good-sized bedroom, separate bathroom plus
an additional outdoor toilet/storage area.
Presenting original character interiors, this home is ready to move right into with
minimal stress. There is scope to add value when the timing is right, by upgrading the
interiors, or adding an upper level (STCA).
In the meantime, enjoy every element of Waterloo’s friendly neighbourhood vibes,
enjoying easy access to popular Dank Street cafes and eateries. It’s ideally located an
easy walk away from shops, citybound trains and vibrant Surry Hills.
• Rare 1 Bedroom worker’s cottage appealing to first-time buyers
• Eat-in kitchen with timber-crafted cabinets and stainless gas stove
• 9m clearance for you to build up and add extra in/outdoor space (STCA)
• Just 7 mins walk to Waterloo’s Coles, ALDI and great village eateries
• Walking distance from chic Redfern and Surry Hills bars and the CBD
• Waterloo Metro 0.9km, Green Square 1.1km, Redfern Station 1.2km
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 70 m²