1 Duke Street, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216Price guide $3.6m to $3.8m
Bayside Mixed-Use Opportunity with Scope to Expand
House - Brighton-Le-Sands NSW
Set just 100 metres from the vibrant café strip at Brighton-Le-Sands, this superb lifestyle opportunity allows you to live upstairs in the four-bedroom penthouse, and keep close contact with your commercial asset downstairs.
‘Brighton Lodging House’ is an established 13-bedroom boarding house that’s solidly built and easy to maintain with floor tiles throughout. Many rooms enjoy independent access and they all share the communal kitchen, dining and bathroom facilities.
Spanning across the upper level, the four-bedroom penthouse is custom-designed for spacious comfort, with the benefit of two outdoor areas including a large entertainers’ terrace at rear.
Set on a 379sqm block, this is a rare find in a popular bayside location with R4 Zoning. Occupy and invest as-is, or move ahead with DA approved plans to add an extra level.
• North-facing block with full-brick construction and onsite parking options
• Penthouse presents spacious open living area, plus a large outdoor retreat
• Family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, stainless appliances
• Boarding house offers bedrooms of varying sizes, some have private access
• Effortless walk from the sand, stylish café/restaurant scene and Coles
• Easy commute 6 mins to the airport, 12 mins to Eastgardens, 20 mins to CBD
- 17 bed
- 4 bath
- Land is 376 m²